As the Sales Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering exceptional business/Sales performance through strong leadership and performance management within this area of the business. You’ll be responsible for exceeding targets; you’ll be responsible for meeting internal targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading financial Brokers, we are looking for a dynamic team leader who is used to managing teams within a fast-paced environment. Individual and team targets are key components of the role, with both success and positive behaviours both recognised and rewarded.
The responsibility of the Team Leader is to drive new business sales growth and meet product sales goals for defined products.
- Managing and motivating a team to hit their KPI's and targets, leading from the front-taking calls with your own KPI's to reach
- Manage process/continuous improvement activity from initial implementation through to roll out and completion.
- Delivering and implementing change that will support and lead the business to deliver and build on successes
Skills and experience
- Proven record of leading and managing teams to success.
- Outbound/inbound sales management experience is essential
- Used to managing a department that is driven by KPIs and targets.
- Decision making capabilities
- Strong organisational skills along with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate call centre data/forecasts to all levels
- Dialler and reporting knowledge
- Call Centre KPIs & Service Levels knowledge
At TieTa our goals are to become the most effective and trusted outsourced contact centre in the UK. We partner with our clients to help them achieve their business targets and give the customers a great experience. We work in a fun, supportive, fast-paced environment with a great team of people, some healthy competition and a customer-centric focus. If you are an ambitious, enthusiastic, driven individual who is willing to work hard to achieve results and reap the benefits that come with them, then this job is for you.
At Tie-Ta we work hard but like to have fun along the way, we are ambitious and our employees are key to the growth of the business. We are a fast-growing company providing outsourced contact centre solutions to clients across the UK and overseas. We have supported over 500,000 consumers on behalf of our clients, and we pride ourselves on our enviable track record of delivering a customer-focused contact centre service directly from our award-winning dedicated UK team.
We empower our staff to deliver impeccable service and success through understanding, compliance and quality. Our team is not bound by office space and specialise in home working combined with our onsite training at our head office and close quality control. Our teams can work in the office, remotely or follow our Hybrid working model (campaign dependent).
We pride ourselves on the tailored approach we offer to every client and every campaign. We embrace the goals, culture and ambitions of our clients and take on their company values whilst always promoting our own company values of:
We aim to be a first-rate employer for our staff with personal development opportunities to grow and refine their skill set in a unique environment. We have a very talented team of people working and growing with us- Over 90% of our team are recruited internally into senior roles such as Operation Manager, Team Leaders, Quality Specialists and Trainers, so when you begin a career at Tie-Ta the sky really is the limit!
What we offer:
• Salary of £27,000 per annum plus UNCAPPED commission
• Life Assurance
• Pension scheme
• Company events such, fun activities, competitions, fancy dress days, bake-offs, Wellness Wednesdays and many others
• TieTa Treats, giving you access to some of the following:
• Money tools from The Money Advice Service such as budget planners, loan or mortgage calculators and money health checks
• Meal plans and recipes. Workout videos, including HIIT, yoga and much more as well as discounts with well-known Gyms such as Bannatynes, PureGym and Virgin Active
• Financial wellbeing articles, blogs and advice
• Mindfulness videos and tips to reduce stress, increase productivity and help you sleep better
• Employee Assistance Programme, giving access to 24/7/365 confidential mental health, financial and legal support
• Vouchers and discounts from hundreds of retailers ranging from insurance, groceries, home and garden, entertainment, travel, electronics, and utilities with well-known brands such as Sainsburys, Just Eat, Argos, British Gas, booking.com and many others.