- Contacting existing and new customers to maximise sales.
- Build positive relationships with customers to enhance the image of the brand and maintain its reputation.
- Maintain targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels
- Ensure accurate records are kept and internal systems updated
- Performing other duties as assigned, which are reasonable, relevant to the job role and necessary for company success
- Supporting other colleagues when assigned to do so.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with customers
- Previous sales experience and the ability demonstrate our clients ethos of sales through service.
- Thrive working towards targets and a hunger to succeed
- Proactive with the ability to manage your own workload
- Strong customer focus
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
Requirements of the Role:
- You must currently be residing within the UK with eligibility to work
- Aged 18 or above
- English speaking with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate, with good IT skills
- Able to travel to our offices based in Adderbury on a daily basis, due to the remote location of our offices, a driving licence and own transport is desirable
- Due to the nature of our contracts, a CRB check and credit check will be required
At Tie-Ta we work hard but like to have fun along the way, we are ambitious and our employees are key to the growth of the business. We are a fast-growing company providing outsourced contact centre solutions to clients across the UK and overseas. We have supported over 500,000 consumers on behalf of our clients, and we pride ourselves on our enviable track record of delivering a customer-focused contact centre service directly from our award-winning dedicated UK team.
We empower our staff to deliver impeccable service and success through understanding, compliance and quality. Our team is not bound by office space and specialise in home working combined with our onsite training at our Banbury head office and close quality control. Our teams can work in the office, remotely or follow our Hybrid working model.
We pride ourselves on the tailored approach we offer to every client and every campaign. We embrace the goals, culture and ambitions of our clients and take on their company values whilst always promoting our own company values of:
We aim to be a first-rate employer for our staff with personal development opportunities to grow and refine their skill set in a unique environment. We have a very talented team of people working and growing with us- Over 90% of our team are recruited internally into senior roles such as Team Leaders, Quality Specialists and Trainers, so when you begin a career at Tie-Ta the sky really is the limit!
The salary for this role is £22,000 per annum with uncapped commission. (OTE is £34,000 per annum)