Here at TieTa our goal is to become the most effective and trusted outsource contact centres in the UK. We partner with our clients to help them achieve their business targets and give the customers a great experience.
We're looking for an individual who can provide excellent leadership and communication skills to assist and support our agents, whilst ensuring all targets are met. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have previous experience within a call centre environment.
- Able to attend our offices in Adderbury near Banbury each day (There may be flexibility with WFH after your probation period but currently this is an office based role.)
- Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Coach team members-Developing team strengths and improve weaknesses.
- Identify team goals and evaluate team progress.
- Discover training needs and provide training.
- Motivate and inspire your team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
- Be target driven.
- Maintaining an awareness and understanding of the company’s products and legalities surrounding these.
- Have the ability to work alone and in a team.
At Tie-Ta we work hard but like to have fun along the way, we are ambitious and our employees are key to the growth of the business. We are a fast-growing company providing outsourced contact centre solutions to clients across the UK and overseas. We have supported over 500,000 consumers on behalf of our clients, and we pride ourselves on our enviable track record of delivering a customer-focused contact centre service directly from our award-winning dedicated UK team.
We empower our staff to deliver impeccable service and success through understanding, compliance and quality. Our team is not bound by office space and specialise in home working combined with our onsite training at our Banbury head office and close quality control. Our teams can work in the office, remotely or follow our Hybrid working model.
We pride ourselves on the tailored approach we offer to every client and every campaign. We embrace the goals, culture and ambitions of our clients and take on their company values whilst always promoting our own company values of:
We aim to be a first-rate employer for our staff with personal development opportunities to grow and refine their skill set in a unique environment. We have a very talented team of people working and growing with us- Over 90% of our team are recruited internally into senior roles such as Quality Specialists, Trainers, so in a career at Tie-Ta the sky really is the limit!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Life assurance
- Quarterly or Monthly Commission
- Exclusive ‘Tie-Ta Treats’ benefits and Wellbeing package
- Employee assistance programme
- Free tea and coffee (when in the office!)
- Subsidised onsite cafe
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to progress and grow your career