At TieTa our goals are to become the most effective and trusted outsourced contact centre in the UK. We partner with our clients to help them achieve their business targets and give the customers a great experience. We work in a fun, supportive, fast-paced environment with a great team of people, some healthy competition and a customer-centric focus. If you are an ambitious, enthusiastic, driven individual who is willing to work hard to achieve results and reap the benefits that come with them, then this job is for you.
At Tie-Ta we work hard but like to have fun along the way, we are ambitious and our employees are key to the growth of the business. We are a fast-growing company providing outsourced contact centre solutions to clients across the UK and overseas. We have supported over 500,000 consumers on behalf of our clients, and we pride ourselves on our enviable track record of delivering a customer-focused contact centre service directly from our award-winning dedicated UK team.
We empower our staff to deliver impeccable service and success through understanding, compliance and quality. Our team is not bound by office space and specialise in home working combined with our onsite training at our head office and close quality control. Our teams can work in the office, remotely or follow our Hybrid working model (campaign dependent).
What will we expect from you?
The role involves dealing incoming calls from customers who have recently signed up for a savings product. Customer Satisfaction is key, therefore we are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills, who are enthusiastic and proactive as well as enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have an excellent telephone manner, good listening skills, along with good computer skills.
Who are we looking for?
• Experience in a customer service role/environment
• Target driven
• Good knowledge of Internet Banking (preferred but not essential)
• Courteous & confident telephone manner
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Pro-actively spots opportunities & takes action
• Proven impact and influencing skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Computer literate - Detailed knowledge of screens and associated sub-systems
Requirements of the Role:
- You must currently be residing within the UK.
- You must be able to attend our offices in Adderbury every working day.
- Aged 18 and above.
- Computer literate, with good IT skills.
- Due to the nature of our contracts, a CRB check and credit check will be required once an offer has been accepted.
What we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Monthly or quarterly bonus structure
- Company events such, fun activities, competitions, fancy dress days, bake-offs, Wellness Wednesdays and many others
- TieTa Treats, giving you access to some of the following:
- Money tools from The Money Advice Service such as budget planners, loan or mortgage calculators and money health checks
- Meal plans and recipes. Workout videos, including HIIT, yoga and much more as well as discounts with well-known Gyms such as Bannatynes, PureGym and Virgin Active
- Financial wellbeing articles, blogs and advice
- Mindfulness videos and tips to reduce stress, increase productivity and help you sleep better
- Employee Assistance Programme, giving access to 24/7/365 confidential mental health, financial and legal support
- Vouchers and discounts from hundreds of retailers ranging from insurance, groceries, home and garden, entertainment, travel, electronics, and utilities with well-known brands such as Sainsburys, Just Eat, Argos, British Gas, booking.com and many others.