At TieTa our goals are to become the most effective and trusted outsourced contact centre in the UK. We partner with our clients to help them achieve their business targets and give the customers a great experience. We work in a fun, supportive, fast-paced environment with a great team of people, some healthy competition and a customer-centric focus. If you are an ambitious, enthusiastic, driven individual who is willing to work hard to achieve results and reap the benefits that come with them, then this job is for you.
The role involves speaking to clients, updating and maintaining their records, setting up payment plans and taking payments. Customer satisfaction is key therefore we are looking for individuals with excellent written and oral communication skills who remain calm under pressure. Applicants should ideally be familiar with FCA regulations and have previous experience in similar collections or utilities roles however previous experience customer service experience within a call centre environment would be considered.
Requirements of the Role
- You must currently be residing within the UK.
- You must be able to attend the office in Adderbury each day.
- Must have a valid UK driver's license.
- Must have at least 6 months Collections/Financial Experience
- Aged 18 or above.
- English speaking with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate, with basic IT skills.
- Due to the nature of our contracts, a CRB check and credit check will be required once an offer has been accepted.
At Tie-Ta we work hard but like to have fun along the way, we are ambitious and our employees are key to the growth of the business. We are a fast-growing company providing outsourced contact centre solutions to clients across the UK and overseas. We have supported over 500,000 consumers on behalf of our clients, and we pride ourselves on our enviable track record of delivering a customer-focused contact centre service directly from our award-winning dedicated UK team.
We empower our staff to deliver impeccable service and success through understanding, compliance and quality. Our team is not bound by office space and specialise in home working combined with our onsite training at our Banbury head office and close quality control. Our teams can work in the office, remotely or follow our Hybrid working model (campaign dependent).
We pride ourselves on the tailored approach we offer to every client and every campaign. We embrace the goals, culture and ambitions of our clients and take on their company values whilst always promoting our own company values of:
We aim to be a first-rate employer for our staff with personal development opportunities to grow and refine their skill set in a unique environment. We have a very talented team of people working and growing with us- Over 90% of our team are recruited internally into senior roles such as Team Leaders, Quality Specialists and Trainers, so when you begin a career at Tie-Ta the sky really is the limit!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Life assurance
- Quarterly or Monthly Commission
- Exclusive ‘Tie-Ta Treats’ benefits and Wellbeing package
- Pension Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Hybrid working model
- Free tea and coffee (when in the office!)
- Company events such, fun activities, competitions, fancy dress days, bake-offs,
- Opportunity to progress and grow your career