At TieTa our goals are to become the most effective and trusted outsourced contact centre in the UK. We partner with our clients to help them achieve their business targets and give the customers a great experience. We work in a fun, supportive, fast-paced environment with a great team of people, some healthy competition and a customer-centric focus. If you are an ambitious, enthusiastic, driven individual who is willing to work hard to achieve results and reap the benefits that come with them, then this job is for you.
At Tie-Ta we work hard but like to have fun along the way, we are ambitious and our employees are key to the growth of the business. We are a fast-growing company providing outsourced contact centre solutions to clients across the UK and overseas. We have supported over 500,000 consumers on behalf of our clients, and we pride ourselves on our enviable track record of delivering a customer-focused contact centre service directly from our award-winning dedicated UK team.
We empower our staff to deliver impeccable service and success through understanding, compliance and quality. Our team is not bound by office space and specialise in home working combined with our onsite training at our head office and close quality control. Our teams can work in the office, remotely or follow our Hybrid working model (campaign dependent).
We pride ourselves on the tailored approach we offer to every client and every campaign. We embrace the goals, culture and ambitions of our clients and take on their company values whilst always promoting our own company values of:
We aim to be a first-rate employer for our staff with personal development opportunities to grow and refine their skill set in a unique environment. We have a very talented team of people working and growing with us- Over 90% of our team are recruited internally into senior roles such as Team Leaders, Quality Specialists and Trainers, so when you begin a career at Tie-Ta the sky really is the limit!
What will we expect from you?
The role involves dealing with customer queries regarding a pension offer from their current provider, you will be required to speak to clients and complete an in depth questionnaire to assist with your advice. Customer Satisfaction is key, therefore we are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills, who have compassion and patience. You will need to have an excellent telephone manner, good listening skills, along with good computer skills.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills with a polite and professional telephone manner.
- Keen eye for attention to detail.
- The ability to build a rapport with clients.
- The ability to show patience and understanding.
- Good computer skills, particularly in Excel
***We are particularly interested in those candidates with a background in insurance, banking, paraplanning, pension administration, financial services, a recent graduate in maths, finance or business or similar.***
Requirements of the Role
- You must currently be residing within the UK.
- You must be available to start training beginning of June.
- You must be able to attend our offices in Adderbury for initial training, after which you can work from home.
- Aged 18 and above.
- Computer literate, with good IT skills.
- Due to the nature of our contracts, a CRB check and credit check will be required once an offer has been accepted.
What we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Monthly or quarterly commission structure
- 28 days holiday
- Company events such, fun activities, competitions, fancy dress days, bake-offs, Wellness Wednesdays and many others
- TieTa Treats, giving you access to some of the following:
- Money tools from The Money Advice Service such as budget planners, loan or mortgage calculators and money health checks
- Meal plans and recipes. Workout videos, including HIIT, yoga and much more as well as discounts with well-known Gyms such as Bannatynes, PureGym and Virgin Active
- Financial wellbeing articles, blogs and advice
- Mindfulness videos and tips to reduce stress, increase productivity and help you sleep better
- Employee Assistance Programme, giving access to 24/7/365 confidential mental health, financial and legal support
- Vouchers and discounts from hundreds of retailers ranging from insurance, groceries, home and garden, entertainment, travel, electronics, and utilities with well-known brands such as Sainsburys, Just Eat, Argos, British Gas, booking.com and many others.